It is said that in every life crisis, problem or challenge the solution is also present and to be discovered. However in order to access the solutions you must acknowledge the problem with clarity and then open up to the discovery of the solutions by shifting the focus to access the creative flow of inspired new thoughts and ideas. This is why it is important to keep your mind and your heart open and positive to the possibilities.
- VITAMINS & MINERALS : Eat well for your body by making sure you are getting plenty of vitamins and minerals. One of the best way to do this is to include lots of organic vegetables and fruit. Add in some extra greens and orange juice over these few next months for vitamin C & D. Don't forget to get lots of sunshine when ever possibly for your vitamin D uptake also and just because it makes you feel amasing.
- WASH HANDS & SURFACES: However no need to get OCD on it, just relax and enjoy creating a clean organised space around you.
- EXERCISE IN WAYS THAT ARE FUN: out in nature. Surround yourself with nature as much as possible. A great idea is to have plenty of plants inside your house as these naturally clean and filter the air around you. Nature and laughter is both great medicines, both cost you nothing only your willingness to engage them.
- FROM FOE TO FREIND MEET YOUR BODY : Make friends with your body; nurture and love it in every way. It is your sacred temple and vehicle that takes your spirit around this planet to experience your daily life via the 5 outer and 5 inner senses.
- ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE: Practice Gratitude Daily for your body and cells. Acknowledge the health and vitality you have in the HERE and NOW. Bless your body, bless your cells, bless the water within your body. Gratitude is one of the most powerful wellness and life transformational tools there is. Do not under estimate its super power.
- BE mindful of what you allow to enter into your ears and subconscious mind that affect your mindset and thoughts. Turn off from listening to negative and over dramatised media that triggers fearful thoughts of doubt, distrust, worry, anxiety and a disempowering lack mentality. Tune into media sources that you trust that simply deliver the latest factual news or perhaps better to read from a source on the internet. Be discerning when you have the information that you need. Drama can be addictive and this is why so much resources is put into this kind of media to raise the ratings.
- Focus on that which creates a more positive and life affirmative thought process. Taking time in nature is one of the most powerful ways to calm the mind and nervous system. Journal your thoughts down daily to get them out of going around your head. Read the book called "The Artist Way" for inspiration to ignite creativity if you believe you are not creative and cannot access creative new thoughts and solutions.
- Direct your thoughts daily by repeating affirmations or mantras that resonant with you. We highly recommend at Vibrant Living Retreat investing in the Louise Hay " 365 day Power thoughts" book.
- Tune in to information and knowledge that is shared by people that inspire you. People who live with passion and joy in what they are doing are living from there authentic soulfully aligned truth. These people generally exude natural health and vitality because the majority of their thoughts are not stressful and instead are very life affirmative, genuine, regenerative, caring and supportive.
- Stay away from negative, judgemental, stressful and draining communications. Care enough about you to honour your bodies needs regardless of what others may think about your choices. What your dominate thinking is about you and your choices is what really matters to your health and well-being ! " Every body cell and there is trillions of them is listening to your every thought and the energy frequency it emits " .
There is a lot of information currently about the mind - body connection. However what is often left out of the equation for sustainable and empowered health especially in mainstream medicine is the importance of the emotional ~ feeling body and how it effects health and wellness.
The emotional body is 'energy in motion' running through the body as different chemical compounds and broadcasting electro magnetic fields of communication.
Each emotion or feeling has a vibrational frequencies of resonance. This magnetises 'like frequencies' to it or another way of saying this is 'like experiences' to it. This is why it is so important to become emotionally intelligent though understanding and becoming responsive and responsible towards the feeling body. It is your SUPER POWER TO CREATE THE LIFE & WORLD YOU PREFER so it is well worth getting to know it better. Become friendly with the many landscapes and expressions of the emotional body, begins to become aware of how your thoughts and the definitions you have in your subconscious mind about them directly effect the emotional body and its expression via the chemistry created in the body. Thoughts and feelings are interconnected, feelings and thoughts are interconnected !
Natural and sustainable health requires the balance and harmony of the emotional body, the physical body and the mental body.
The greater healing in our planet and humanity requires the resolution of many old emotions that have not been dealt with before now for various reason and are held in the cellular structure.
Every child in its innocence display's various emotions until they learn which ones are not acceptable, valued, encouraged, appropriate or worst they got punished or ridiculed for expressing them.
When a healthy emotional understanding is experienced it allows for a greater awareness and capacity to shift focus and choose different emotional states or frequencies to attract and magnetise different kinds of life experiences in your life. This is true empowering life creation.
Living this way is a reflection of starting to access a more highly evolved, awakened and empowering consciousness. Cultivating a healthy self esteem and self value via ones thoughts and daily attitude is a required aspect of this. It often requires a journey of healing and transformation especially if one took on very negative ideas and beliefs in childhood about oneself, others and life or perhaps suffered abuse and neglect and came to misguided and disempowering conclusions about ones worth and value in the world. When this happens the heart builds up walls around it to protect oneself from these harsher feelings and emotions and in an attempt to not feel them and the pain ever again. However in the longer term these 'heart walls' ( Book Recommendation " The Emotion Code " ) are what creates a barrier to receiving and exchanging love and care more openly with trust and ease.
Immunity boosting practices for the Emotional Body :
- Embrace your emotional body stop pushing them away and making them and you wrong in your head for having emotions. Instead discover a healthy way to express your emotions by writing them down, speaking to a trusted friend or book a session with someone that is skilled in that kind of support; healing , resolution and release work.
- Move the energy into motion via the free form expressions of Dance, Art , Music, Singing Tones, Healing Modalities, Hypnosis session, Massage, Yoga, Being in Nature, Exercises that you enjoy. Basically anything that creates a healthy flow of expressions of the energy into motion.
- Welcome your emotions rather than resist them. " Where there is movement their is improvement " Emotions are like water and when that water is held behind a dam for too long they become toxic to the body and eventually must lead to chronic ailments and dis-ease. When you really get to understand your emotions you will realise just how connected body pain and emotional pains really are. That is why by releasing stuck emotions can release body pains and heal dis-ease, even long standing chronic pain. Especially long standing chronic pain as the stuck emotions are at the core of the dis-ease and hence why it never got healed and resolved.
- Trust your feelings. This takes practice and will naturally happen over time once the water or emotions that were trapped behind the dam wall begin to move in a healthy expression again. Keeping with this water analogy to understand emotions. The move the water flows in its natural way the more it becomes purified, clear and increases natural health and vitality.
- Having the courage to face and breathe through your biggest imagined fears and uncomfortable emotions with practice will uncover your deeper and truer nature as joy. " Joy is love expressed " AND " passion is joy expressed ". Have the courage to follow your joy and live your passions. However be aware that if you feel stuck on this then you most lightly have stuck emotions that are holding you back from listening and trusting your innate and most authentic free self. You are your greatest investment and equity so be willing to do what ever it takes to get you unstuck because you are worth it ... right ... !!!
Vibrant Blessings of HEALTH & EmPOWERment.
Book a Wellness Retreat with us HERE Packages and pricing HERE
Book a personal on-line Wellness Coaching Session HERE
Book a on-line Introspective hypnosis session HERE
To read more about Mary Jo's hypnosis session go HERE