This morning I found myself in some raw feelings and releasing tears as I touched into some past trauma of sadness and rage and over whelm experienced by my younger ( inner child ) self but never really allowed to be expressed.
As I take steps forward in my inner empowerment journey and do my own inner personal rebalancing work by taking responsibility for my emotions and past experiences, I am blessed to turn around and support others by shining the light on a pathway of possibilities and probability to step upon mindfully to support moving forward with empowering wellness tools, relatable stories, intuitive soulful guidance and practical insights. It is beautiful and magical and a delight to my heart and soul to be in service this way to so many beautiful humans I get to cross paths with in all kinds of ways and from all walks of life. Many have become great friends and are like soul family ; all of us on this big life adventure supporting one another along the way of unknowns, ups and wobbles.
Life in the big bad world can look pretty messy somedays depending on whom you are listening to and perhaps as a reflection too in your own personal life. However I promise you all is truly well and all is unfolding perfectly for us as a humanity. The best analogy is we are living in the trenches of life and don't get to see the bigger over view of what is really happening in our life's until we do that is. I offer very special session called Quantum Healing Hypnosis session that assist with this and you can read a review and click a link to learn more at the end of this blog post. The most important thing for any of is to rediscover whom we really are, release what does not work anymore and trust our own hearts and specialness to be taken care of and be a intricate part of a greater divine plan. Then go have fun, follow what brings you immense joy and life your passions full out. Start caring about yourself so you can truly care about all others and the planet and animals. Be part of the solution and not the problem in resistance to the current of life in its evolutional cycle due to being afraid of change, loss and different experiences. Trust you and trust life.
Our life experiences are triggering in us via current life events, people, places and things old wounds, imbalances and unresolved emotions to heal either from child hood, ancestral and / or past life's. These are often brought to our attention by the messages from our bodies. I can speak personally as I have had a few physically issues of late and I have been exploring the psychological messages of them. Today they resonated so profoundly because I was ready to finally feel the truth and connection more deeply within my subconscious memories and allow the emotions to surface and flow free. I can already feel that my physically issue are beginning to lessen in there intensity. .
The body is the wonderful messenger and physical expression of the sub conscious mind. Just like it is time to befriend our emotions. it is beyond high time to befriend our amazing human bodies. Just like emotions so many of us were thought to fight against them with shame, blame and even hatred. Hence opting to living in the head, the mental mind and not really being connected and present in the feeling body. For some people it has been too darn painful to feel and for others pain was the only thing keeping them in the body by gaining their attention and focus.
Feeling are so important in order to listen to and hear the bodies messages. If we have negated our ability to feel and live in harmony with our body and emotion's, then over time the body has to shout louder and louder to get our attention. Are you beginning to see and understand how this culminates in many cases of dis-ease ( illness acute and chronic ). Not all as some are the souls plan to have a certain preferred experience to enhance its wisdom and compassion.
The challenge with emotions is when we have become so detached from them and have judged them harshly, some of them can seem so over whelming and every method of control is used to keep them in there place. Of course over time this is going to be exhausting because it is going against the very current of life which is the ability to feel ones experiences and feel them deeply from sadness to happiness, grief to love, abandonment to belonging, fear to empowerment and everything in between on the emotional scale. Some people embrace certain emotions and make other emotions bad or wrong. Anger is a great example of this and is greatly misunderstood. Healthy anger is fiery passion that says NO that is not Ok with me, it has crossed the line and I will not condone this behaviour. When repressed this feeling of anger can become very unhealthy and unhealed and leak out in a triggered reaction at the wrong place and wrong time and potentially hurt others.
Emotions become unhealthy when stuffed down over a period of time. When they have not been felt and embraced it does not mean they have gone away , it only means they are waiting for there day or if this does not come then they will express another way as mentioned in sickness and ailments or it can be in mental outbursts of rage, anger, hatred , revenge, depression and so on . Another example of unhealthy emotional expression is getting car rage when someone cuts you off in traffic. Another example is parents that get so overwhelmed with their emotions they hit or shout at their children with lack of patience and a neediness to exert a feeling of being in control. Or it maybe because that is how they were treated by their own parents so they are just in a pattern of this reaction instead of being able to access a more calm loving and new approach better suited to the modern times and understandings of what creates healthy, happy and confident children to grow into caring responsible adults.
Healthy ways to work through emotions before hurting yourself
or others with them in a triggered reaction.
Instead discover choosing a mindful response.
- Take a few deep breathe to calm , steady and ground your energies
- Journal your thoughts and feelings down daily if possibly or when ever strong emotions and reactions occur. If you cannot sleep at night, often it is because you need to journal down your thoughts and be more receptive to your heart guidance
- Go for a walk in nature, listen to the birds and sounds around you and if you dare hug a tree
- If you have some physically issue and are interested to know more about the psychologically messages from the body then a great starting off resource is to purchase Louise Hays " You can heal your life " book
- Exercise to release some tension and then journal if it works better that way for you. Don't run from your emotions as that is an avoidance pattern.
- Learn to mother and father yourself ... your inner child self that is feeling the emotional reactions in ways your parents or care givers never could or did not have the capacity to do so. Hear yourself out... that is what the journal is for and then parent the one whom has been feeling the hurt, feeling unheard , unseen, unloved ...etc !
- Be patient with yourself and know that creating a healthy relationship with emotions and feelings is one of the most powerful and empowering things you can invest you time and energy into. It may take a little practice to discover this and if you commit for even just a few days you will feel results and life will become easier and more joyful
- Talk through them with a trusted friend or paid therapist than can hold non judgemental and supported space for you to express authentically
An acknowledgement of the courageous souls on this earth navigating the journey of becoming healed, whole and harmonious within and without.
Thank you for raising your vibration and expanding consciousness.
Infinite grace & compassion
Mary jo 💗
To book a Qhht session with Mary Jo .